We envision a world where communities and individuals are empowered and sustained through volunteerism and partnerships.
We connect people and organizations across and within borders to serve and change lives.
Partners of the Americas inSPIRES through our values in:
- Service: We serve individuals and groups by empowering them with the tools and resources to learn, grow, and serve their own local communities.
- Partnership: We are committed to mutually beneficial relationships that are multicultural, diverse, and built on empathy, respect, and collaboration.
- Impact: We strive to maintain long-term results through lasting commitments, deep-rooted local presence, and evidence-based projects that focus on systems-change.
- Resilience: We confront societal challenges with strength and adaptability by building the capacity of people, families, and communities to actively respond to adversity.
- Respect: We cultivate an environment of respect through a shared leadership that embraces mutual understanding and compassion across inclusive and diverse communities.
- Empowerment: We trust in community-led solutions and encourage and inspire citizens to become agents of change.
- Sustainability: We recognize the increasing risks posed by human and environmental degradation, especially to already vulnerable communities, and strive to implement programs with a focus on long-term impact, environmental protection and climate change preparedness.