A Ganar Launches in Honduras!
Success in Juarez!
A Ganar Arrives In Suriname!
Led by Partners of the Americas, A Ganar (Vencer in Brazil) is a youth workforce development program wrapped up in a soccer ball. By utilizing soccer and other team sports to help youth in Latin America, ages 16-24, find jobs, learn entrepreneurial skills, or re-enter the formal education system, A Ganar combats the serious problem of youth unemployment.
- Provide sports-based employability training to at-risk and economically disadvantaged youth in Latin America and the Caribbean;
- Increase capacity of partner institutions to implement sport-for-development training which is flexible to meet local needs.
- Mobilize a broad range of donors and stakeholders, including sports organizations, businesses, foundations, individuals, Partners’ chapters, and others to advocate and promote youth opportunity;
- Strengthen alumni support creating a network that supports safe spaces for youth that promote identity formation, civic engagement, and service learning;
- Develop a network of organizations capable and committed to utilizing sport for youth development.
To view a program factsheet, click here.
Follow A Ganar!