Links to news articles and presentations surrounding the Climate Change Fellows:
- Conversaciones con Brenda Rashleigh y Jorge Madrid: Interviews with Brenda Rashleigh and Jorge Madrid published in Colombian news magazine "Generacion", a section of the Sunday edition of El Colombiano
- Meet the Class IV Fellows! Compilation video of the Class IV Fellows based on interviews conducted by Jorge Madrid
- Informative presentation given by Vicky Guerrero Barrios of IDEAM during the Class IV Climate Change Orientation Workshop on climate change adaptation in Colombia.
- Diálogo de Ex Becarios en Cambio Climático - En el marco de la Semana de la Educación Internacional, se llevó a cabo el 15 de noviembre del 2011 el Diálogo de Ex Becarios de Cambio Climático.
- Clemson University Fellows travel to Colombia; students could follow. - this article in the Clemson University Newsroom discusses the Fellowship experiences of Dan Hitchcock and James London, as well as the possibilty for future interaction between Clemson University and environmental institutions in Colombia.
- Florida Sea Grant Specialist receives fellowship to study climate change - an article in the University of Florida News discusses Thomas Ruppert's placement in the Climate Change Fellows program.
- Pastusos atacan el cambio climatico - article by Pablo Correa en El Espectador about Javier Leon's successful efforts to convince over 400 farmers in Nariño, Colombia to implement sustainable agricultural practices while combatting the effects of global warming.
- Search for climate solutions brings Colombian to Hobcaw - Liane Gamboa is profiled in the Coastal Observer.
- El Señor de los Hongos - an article by Pablo Correa in El Espectador about the potential medicinal uses of mushrooms in South Carolina.
- Stetson Professor Awarded Climate-Change Fellowship - an article in the Daytona Beach Journal about Tony Abbott's acceptance of the Climate Change Fellow scholarship.
- Geologist to Travel to Baruch as Climate Change Fellow- The Georgetown Times reports on Liane Gamboa's fellowship.
Here are some links to radio programs featuring Climate Change Fellows:
- Biodiversity in Colombia - Eric Rodgers speaks with Brigitte Baptiste, director of the Humboldt institute for Biodiversity in Bogota, about the biodiversity and threats to species in Colombia on Clemson University's Your Day radio program.
- Climate Change Cultural Exchange - Climate Change Fellows officer Katalina Mayorga speaks with Pablo Correa, Carlos Cortes, and Liane Gamboa about their Fellowship experiences.
- Conservation in Colombia - Eric speaks with Sandra Bessudo about conservation efforts in Colombia in this Your Day webcast recorded during a trip to Bogota.
- Interview with the Class II Fellows - Eric Rodgers speaks with the Class II Fellows about their work and experience in Colombia.
- Interview with Matt Brownlee - Ana Maria Gonzalez speaks with Matt Brownlee, Ph. D. Candidate in Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management.
- Adapting Agricultural Practices in the Face of Climate Change - Tony Abbott discusses his experience as a Climate Change Fellow in Colombia and the work he did with Universidad de los Andes and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture.
- Amazonas 2030 - Eric Rodgers interviews Wendy Arenas, co-founder and Executive Director of Alisos, a new initiative to conserve the Amazon rainforest.
- Facing the Challenges of Rising Sea Levels - Thomas Ruppert shares his experience as a Climate Change Fellow in Colombia and discusses the coastal planning work he did there.
- Studying the Cherokee Culture - Pablo Correa speaks with ethnobotanist Dr. Karen Hall about her study of the history and traditions of the Cherokee culture.
- A Visitor from Colombia - Pablo Correa speaks about his Fellowship experience on Your Day.
Here are some links to videos featuring or produced by Climate Change Fellows:
- Oconee Bells - A Master Survivor - Maria Clara Valencia and Ana Maria Gonzales produced this video about resilience in nature.